Yoga On The Beach | Calm Yoga For Anxiety
Table of Contents
- 1 Yoga On The Beach | Calm Yoga For Anxiety
- 2 Yoga on the beach | Poses
- 3 Yoga On The Beach | Tips
- 4 Yoga On The Beach: Calm Yoga For Anxiety Video
- 5 Mantra wallpaper / phone background
- 6 Receieve Your Free Meditation
I don’t know about you, but yoga on the beach always makes me feel almost immediately calm; I find this to be a nearly instant remedy, calm yoga for anxiety.
In this flow, you’ll find yoga on the beach that is calm yoga for anxiety, going through poses such as child’s pose, cat cow, inversions such as downward dog, dolphin pose, and thread the needle.
Hey friend, I’m Emmy, CYI here at Celebrate Again, where we believe that we should live life to the fullest. What better way than to practice yoga on the beach and share this flow with you?
Ready to dive in? This yoga flow is a short 17-minute yoga on the beach flow. We’ll use the power of our breath and a mantra (a saying we practice as we inhale and exhale) to help get our mind and body into unison.
Take me to the yoga on the beach video!
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here.
Yoga on the beach | Poses
In case you need any props or modifications for certain poses, here are the yoga poses we’ll be doing in this yoga on the beach video:
- Extended Child’s Pose
- if this pose bothers your knees, consider placing a towel or blanket underneath you to give you more cushion
- If this pose causes pain in your hips put your knees together and drape your arms to your sides, hands pointing behind you.
- Table Top
- If this causes pain in your knees, consider placing a towel or blanket for more cushion under your knees.
- Cat Cow
- Skip cow pose if you are pregnant
- Downward Facing Dog
- If this pose bothers your wrists, focus on putting weight into your fingertips instead of the bottom of your palms
- Dolphin Pose
- This can be more of an advanced pose, so if you’re feeling like it’s too much, consider dropping to your knees into a puppy pose.
- Forearm Plank
- Feel free to drop to your knees if this is too intense.
- Puppy Pose
- Thread The Needle
- Cow face
- Seated Forward Fold
- You can place a block or blanket underneath your hips to give you more length in your spine.
- Corpse Pose
- a pillow or blanket under your knees can give your low back support in this pose.
Yoga On The Beach | Tips
Mat Optional But It Helps
Having a yoga mat isn’t necessary, though it helps with grip and padding. A soft rug or large towel will do.
If you’re looking for a great yoga mat, we love cork yoga mats because they are environmentally friendly and chemical free for you too!
[table id=5 /]
Shop My Pants
If you love my yoga pants (I loved them so much I have two colors, lol). They are actually compression yoga pants which help with one of my own chronic illnesses to keep my blood flow up. They are also helpful to travel in too!
Notes About This Video
This yoga on the video was filmed in an outdoor location with a lot of elements. If you’re sensitive to wind sounds or have any high sensitivities, we highly encourage you to select another video from our free yoga video collection! Or check out this short gentle mountainside morning yoga outside or this self care yoga video or this 10 minute bedtime yoga video or this yoga for adrenal fatigue
Yoga On The Beach: Calm Yoga For Anxiety Video
Mantra wallpaper / phone background
Did you love the mantra in this calm yoga for anxiety yoga flow? You can download it as a screensaver with this photo! (right click or press down on the photo to save it!) Set it on your phone to let this mantra stay with you throughout your week ahead!
Want To Go Deeper?
Stay In Touch For Current Classes
Receieve Your Free Meditation
Download your free meditaiton by subscribing to our newsletter.
Receieve free you videos and encouraging notes. (Don’t worry we won’t spam you.)
For more yoga videos check out these free ones.
Self care yoga flow – 30 minutes
Yoga for adrenal fatigue-20 minutes
Calm yoga for anxiety-17 minutes
Gentle Morning Yoga-20 minutes
Legs up the Wall Yoga Pose-2 minutes
Gentle yoga live replay class – 55 minutes
Yoga for tight shoulders – 10 minutes
Yoga for wrists – 10 Minutes
Yoga for posture for beginners – 10 minutes
Yoga to release emotions – 34 minute class
Celebrate Again, LLC recommends that you speak with your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When partaking in any form of physical activity is a potentially hazardous one, and that they involve a risk of possible injury or even death. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you voluntarily agree that you do with the knowledge of the risk involved, expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury to yourself.
Want to have an epic experience with your partner?
When I’m not leading yoga and self love, you’ll find me helping couples like you have epic connection experiences.
Hey, this is me on the Oregon coast, one of my favorite places! Together with my team of photographers in Oregon, Colorado, and around the U.S., we are couple experience makers.